The Above and Beyond Awards
Inspirational Extra-Curricular Provision Award
This award is aimed at providers of high quality/high impact extra-curricular support to the high learning potential community.
Please consider the listed criteria when nominating an extra-curricular provider, or self-nominating, for this award. All providers should be based in the UK. Submissions should be made via the form and additional electronic evidence in the form of photos and documents may be attached.
This inspirational extra-curricular provision has
- supplied high quality/ high impact provision to the high learning potential community
- worked closely with schools/parents/government to support and develop high learning potential education & support strategies
- enabled information sharing about high learning potential education through conferences/seminars/social media/online provision
- worked with the high learning potential community to develop high-quality resources and/or provision
- supported the high learning potential community through the development of high-quality resources and/or provision
- identified and fulfilled areas of need in the high learning potential community
- identified further areas of need and is working to fulfil these areas.
Closing Date for Nominations is 5.00pm, Friday 11th January, 2019