The Above and Beyond Awards
Inspirational Leader Award
This award recognises a person who has inspired and led others within high learning potential education and/or support.
Please consider the listed criteria when nominating someone, or self-nominating, for this award. All nominees should be resident in the UK at the time of nomination. Submissions should be made via the form and additional electronic evidence in the form of photos and documents may be attached.
This inspirational leader has
- provided inspirational leadership in one or more aspects of high learning potential education and/or support
- worked within their own and/or the wider high learning potential environment to enable change in practice and resourcing
- communicated widely with the high learning potential community and with external sources of advice and support, policy making in order to achieve a stated goal
- inspired others to promote and/or support the high learning potential community
- identified and fulfilled areas of need in the high learning potential community
- supported/inspired others to contribute to improvements in the status and future of the high learning potential community.
Closing Date for Nominations is 5.00pm, Friday 11th January, 2019