The Above and Beyond Awards
Inspirational Parent/Carer Award
This award recognises a parent/carer who acts as a role model for children and adults in how to support and inspire children/young people with high learning potential.
Please consider the listed criteria when nominating someone, or self-nominating, for this award. All nominees should be resident in the UK at the time of nomination. Submissions should be made via the form and additional electronic evidence in the form of photos and documents may be attached.
This inspirational parent/carer has
- acted as a role model to one or more children/young people with high learning potential, and/or other parents
- contributed to the development and wellbeing of one or more children/young people and/or parents e.g. running clubs, outings, social groups
- shared experiences of supporting children with high learning potential, with the parent/carer community (if appropriate)
- worked collaboratively to resolve issues with children of high learning potential/parenting problems
- instituted/supported high potential learning opportunities for their own/other children/other parents
- supported children with high learning potential/parents to achieve their goals
- planned for the future so that their work will continue.
Closing Date for Nominations is 5.00pm, Friday 11th January, 2019