FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BOOK A PLACE PLEASE CLICK HERE.
A day of hands on mathematical activities for you to get involved in. Something for everyone, ages 3 and up. Activities include:
- Balloon shapes including a huge Sierpinski triangle!
- Build paper tetrahydra
- Games and puzzles
- Join us at a game of chocolate trickery
- Can you and your partner, handcuffed together, escape?
- Magic number cards – can we guess your birthday?
- Play us at a game of dice – but beware! Will we always win?
- Try to find the shortest route between all the cities
- Handle mathematical objects from the History of Science Museum
- And much more!