2019 has been another busy year for Potential Plus UK
- We took 380 booked advisory calls
- We answered over 5,000 initial enquiry calls
- We carried out 129 assessments at 4 different venues
- We collaborated with 15 partner organisations
- We delivered 20 courses for teachers and parents in schools
- We organised 4 successful events
- We spoke at 3 national conferences
- We moved office to our new home in Bletchley Park
As we approach the end of the year we would like to thank everyone for their ongoing support of Potential Plus UK.
We hope that we have provided you with help and guidance for your family or school; and in turn your support enables us to reach out to more families and schools.
Our priority for 2020 will be to continue to raise awareness of high learning potential and we hope that you will stay with us for that journey.
Season’s Greetings from the Trustees and Staff of Potential Plus UK