The Above and Beyond Awards
Inspirational Support Staff Award
This award recognises the work of an inspirational member of support staff for high potential learners.
Please consider the listed criteria when nominating someone, or self-nominating, for this award. All nominees should be resident in the UK at the time of nomination. Submissions should be made via the form and additional electronic evidence in the form of photos and documents may be attached.
This inspirational person has
- acted as a role model to one or more high potential learner
- contributed, through their support role, to the development and wellbeing of one or more children/young people with high learning potential
- shared experiences (if appropriate) of supporting a child with high learning potential within the community/within the school/outside of school
- provided support to enable others (high potential learners, other children, parents/carers, teachers, other support staff) to deal with challenging situations/behaviours related to high potential learners
- instigated and/or supported change in provision for high potential learners in a school or another setting
- helped to support a high potential learner or group of learners to achieve their goals
- inspired other support staff to act similarly.
Closing Date for Nominations is 5.00pm, Friday 11th January, 2019