The Above and Beyond Awards
Inspirational Teacher Award
This award recognises the difference that an inspirational teacher can make to the development and wellbeing of children/young people with high learning potential.
Please consider the listed criteria when nominating someone, or self-nominating, for this award. All nominees should be resident in the UK at the time of nomination. Submissions should be made via the form and additional electronic evidence in the form of photos and documents may be attached.
This inspirational teacher has
- acted as an inspiring role model to one or more high potential learners
- contributed to the development and wellbeing of high potential learners e.g. innovation in the classroom, support outside the classroom, running clubs
- shared experiences of supporting high potential learners with the teaching community, where appropriate
- worked collaboratively and positively to resolve challenging situations/behaviours related to high potential learners
- instituted/supported change of provision for high potential learners in the school environment
- developed a plan to enable themselves, their school or high potential learners to achieve their goals
- planned for the future so that their work will be lasting and sustainable.
Closing Date for Nominations is 5.00pm, Friday 11th January, 2019